Including Customer Testimonials
We can service your computer equipment and IT networks in a number of ways: On-site (at your location), remotely (with your permission), and out our computer shop in Pleasant Hill. We buy laptops and desktop computers: both Macs and PCs. Depending on the quantity, we will pick up your working laptops, monitors, and PCs. We refurbish and sell refurbished laptops, computers, and used monitors. We sell new computers, laptops, monitors, cables, parts and accessories. And, we support all the products we sell, plus what the other guys sell. In short, “We make the complex world of computer equipment and IT networks easier for our customers.”
Consistently rated by Bay Area Consumers’ Checkbook Magazine and Checkbook.org as one of the top computer repair shops in the San Francisco Bay Area.
“My wife Betty and I started this computer business in March 1998 on Contra Costa Boulevard in Pleasant Hill because we saw a need for a locally owned, quality-driven, computer retail store with an outstanding computer service department. We are a minority and woman owned business and a certified Contra Costa County Green Business. Although the technology has rapidly changed over the years, the basic need for quality computer equipment and personalized computer repair services remains a constant. Throughout the years, we have been fortunate to employ a great staff that shares our passion for providing the best possible computing solutions for our customers. We answer our telephones personally and listen to our customers. Although we can speak “computerese,” we prefer that our customer completely understand us. We have received multiple awards and recognition throughout the years, and truly appreciate our loyal customers – the local residents and businesses in the Bay Area.”
-Wade Cantrell, Owner
Our Business Philosophy
- We will make every effort to earn an ongoing relationship with each customer.
- We will thoroughly understand the needs of each customer before making recommendations.
- We will offer IT solutions based upon the specific needs and desires of each customer.
- We will make every effort to provide IT solutions that have the lowest total cost based on the specific needs of each customer.
- We will deliver to the customer unrivaled service and computer support before, during and after implementing the IT and repair solution.
- We have been a “Green Business” since 2006 (first computer business in Contra Costa County to be certified), which means we are committed to creating a healthier, cleaner workplace for our customers, employees, community – and you!
Meet Our Amazing Staff
Robert originally went to Culinary School and graduated from California Culinary Academy. After he graduated and working at restaurants in New York City and locally, he realized that his passion is really computers, so he went back to school to study Computer Science. Robert initially began with us as an intern through DVC and was later hired initially as computer sales person. After training, he was promoted to computer repair technician. In 2015 Robert promoted from computer repair technician to Service Manager. Robert loves helping customers solve problems with honest service. He also enjoys challenging computer repair issues. In Robert’s spare time, he likes to watch movies, bowl, play video games as well as backpacking and skydiving.
Amar comes to us from Algeria where he studied to be a civil engineer, and worked as a computer repair technician. Amar has been in the United States since 2014. He currently works at Cantrell’s Computer Sales & Service as a senior computer repair technician.