We can service your computer equipment and support your IT networks in a number of ways: On-site (at your location), remotely (with your permission), and in our computer shop in Concord. We refurbish and sell refurbished laptops, computers, and used monitors including Macs. We sell new computers, laptops, monitors, cables, parts and accessories. And, we support all the products we sell, plus what the other guys sell. In short, “We make the complex world of computer equipment and IT networks easier and more secure for our customers.”
Consistently rated by Bay Area Consumers’ Checkbook Magazine and Checkbook.org as one of the top computer and IT businesses in the San Francisco Bay Area.
“My wife Betty and I started this computer business in March 1998 because we saw a need for a locally owned, quality-driven, computer retail store with an outstanding computer service department. We are a minority and woman owned business and a certified Contra Costa County Green Business. Although the technology has rapidly changed over the years, the basic need for quality computer equipment and personalized computer repair and IT network support services remains a constant. Throughout the years, we have been fortunate to employ a great team that shares our passion for providing the best possible computing solutions and outcomes for our customers. We answer our telephones personally and listen to our customers. Although we can speak “computerese,” we prefer that our customer completely understand us. We have received multiple awards and recognition throughout the years, and truly appreciate our loyal customers – the local residents and businesses in the Bay Area.”
-Wade Cantrell, Owner
Our Business Philosophy
- We will make every effort to earn an ongoing relationship with each customer.
- We will thoroughly understand the needs of each customer before making recommendations.
- We will offer IT solutions based upon the specific needs and desires of each customer.
- We will make every effort to provide IT solutions that have the lowest total cost based on the specific needs of each customer.
- We will deliver to the customer unrivaled service and computer support before, during and after implementing the IT and repair solution.
- We have been a “Green Business” since 2006 (first computer business in Contra Costa County to be certified), which means we are committed to creating a healthier, cleaner workplace for our customers, employees, community – and you!