Now Hiring! We Have an Immediate Opening for Computer IT Technician
We are a multiple award-winning computer and IT support, repair and sales business located in Pleasant Hill, CA since 1998. If you’re the Computer IT Technician we’re looking for, you will:
- Embrace our unique culture: We actively listen to our customers in order to provide them with the products and services to make the complex world of computers and IT networks easier them.
- Be a knowledgeable and confident problem-solver, and will be efficient and courteous.
- Enjoy making our customers more efficient while minimizing the environmental impact of our technology.
- Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
You’ll be responsible for 4 major roles:
- Diagnosing and solving computer equipment and IT network issues at our service center,
- Travelling to customer’s locations to resolve on-site computer and IT issues
- Working with and listening to customers to resolve the computer and IT issues in a way that is best for each customer.
- Assisting the computer sales department with preparing computer equipment for sale, and helping customers.
You will want to earn a base wage plus bonuses based on the performance of the company and your performance. When you work with us, you’ll be self-reliant yet work with a team of technicians to achieve exceptional results for our customers and our business. You’ll only accept the best performance from yourself, and be prompt for all appointments. You’ll apply the knowledge and skills you already have in…
- Working with computer hardware and software, especially Microsoft and Apple operating systems, and office applications.
- Working with Point of Sale systems (cash, check and credit card transactions).
- Selling products and services.
…because you have worked previously in a similar role.
Other essential qualifications include typing verbal information at 30+ wpm, the ability to stand and walk for long periods of time (up to 8 hours a day), and the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. without assistance (and 100 lbs. with assistance).
These skills are desired although not 100% essential: Experience with administration of Microsoft network servers and Spanish fluency.
If you believe this is you, please send your resume to my attention at: firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter that answers the following three questions:
What are your 3 strongest attributes?
Why are you suited to this position?
What is your biggest success?
Wade D. Cantrell – CEO
Cantrell’s Computer Sales & Service
1936 Linda Drive, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523