Now Hiring! We Have an Immediate Opening for Computer Salesperson
We are a multiple award-winning computer service, repair and sales business located in Pleasant Hill, CA since 1998. If you’re the Computer Salesperson we’re looking for, you’ll be…
Outgoing, professional, focused, intelligent, and a self-starter…
You’d be described as being courteous, organized, having high standards, ambitious, and yet a trustworthy team player. You’ll be responsible for 5 major roles:
- Selling of computer equipment and services,
- Receiving calls from, and making calls to, our clients and prospective clients,
- Receiving and managing the retail store inventory,
- Assisting the computer service department with preparing computer equipment for sale, and
- Processing and receiving customer computers for the service department.
You’ll need to be well presented, detail-oriented, and punctual. You’ll be keen to take this opportunity to learn, grow and achieve well above average results and remuneration ($10-12 per hour plus bonuses and commissions). You’ll apply the knowledge and skills you already have in…
- a) Working with computer hardware and software, especially Microsoft and Apple operating systems, and office applications
- b) Working with Point of Sale systems (cash, check and credit card transactions)
- c) Selling products and services
…because you have worked previously in a similar role.
Other essential qualifications include having a current driver’s license with clean history, typing verbal information at 30+ wpm, the ability to stand and walk for long periods of time (up to 8 hours a day), and the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. without assistance (and 100 lbs. with assistance).
These skills are desired although not 100% essential: Spanish fluency, experience troubleshooting and tearing down desktop and notebook computers, building desktop computers, and administration of network servers.
If you believe this is you, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, to my attention with a cover letter that answers the following these three questions:
What are your 3 strongest attributes?
Why are you suited to this position?
What is your biggest success?
Wade D. Cantrell – CEO
Cantrell’s Computer Sales & Service
1936 Linda Drive
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523